Friday, February 25, 2011

Sweet Invitations

Hooray it is Friday! The floors are mopped, the house is tidy and I have a vase of fresh greeny blue hydrangeas on my dining table- bring on the weekend of playing with my boys and enjoying a nespresso or two. I leave you with some images of a new range of printable invitations that I am very excited about. A mix of modern, moroccan and classic.
 For more styles available have a look here.

Have a lovely weekend everyone x


Dahlia 's in blush pink, orange and aqua



Candyland invitations for boys & girls


Zigzag invitation in navy & orange


Vintage Firetruck in scarlet red, chocolate & duck egg


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are all lovely!

Unknown said...

gorgeous range... loving the colour palette of all of them!

Modern Frills said...

love these invitations!!! so pretty!

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio